Africa, art, artist, assistance, Band, ceramics, charity, Children, donation, Education, handicap, help, impaired, Information, music, one world, painting, presentation, Rap, Reggae, relief, Rwanda, scholarship, self-determined, self-sustaining, skills, skills training, sponsorship, stipendium, studio, support, sustainability, vocational training, VT
On this page we have compiled an overview of the activities of artists who support our educational project in Rwanda within the framework of the initiative „Künstler für Kinder“ (i.e. Artists for Kids) in chronological order.
They support the project in many ways with ideas and practical help. We would be delighted if other artists could be inspired to join the initiative and contribute their own ideas!
- Release of the CD „Kora“ becomes great success
- CANNACHRIS gives his first benefit concert for the education project in Rwanda
- Paper cut artist „Papier Samurai“ (paper samurai) alias Maria Thiel designs motif for a carrier bag (charity project)
- The bag of „Papier Samurai“ (paper samurai) finds great interest on the occasion of a vernissage
- Auction at Grafitti Jam 3.0
- Foundation of the initiative „Künstler für Kinder“ (i.e. Artists for Kids)
- Ras Erigz composes our project song – production in cooperation with CANNACHRIS
- There is also a video with the text in german, english and kinyarwanda and pictures by the artists available.
- Ras Erigz releases his first CD „Kora“ (charity project)
- The rapper CANNACHRIS dedicates his CD „Große Gefühle“ (Marvelous Sensations) to the educational project in Rwanda